Saturday, October 10, 2026

Random Halloween Cards!

Hello friends!
October is speeding by and I have so many cards left to share! So over the next couple of weeks, I am going to share a few at a time.  Time is a thief lately.....
My first card uses Whimsy Stamp's Haunted Herald Stamp and Spell Book.  I stamped the Spell book stamp first in black ink.  I masked off the edges of the book and stamped the Haunted Herald Stamp on top of it.  I gave it a bit of color with colored pencils.  The image was cut out.  The purple background uses the Canvas Embossing folder.  I swiped black ink over the raised portion as well as the edges.  The panel was adhered to a black A2 card.  The trees are from the Old Bridge Die set.  I cut them out of black and a dark green cardstock.  I splattered white paint over them and adhered them a bit offset.  The book and trees were added to the card front.  The ghosts are from the Ghosties Galore die set.  I popped those up with Crafty Foam Tape.  The moon is from the Howling Moon Die set. 
My second card uses the adorable Feline Spooky Stamp set.  I am normally a "dog" person, but these cats definitely stole my heart!  Each one was colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  I added some flowers, gingham ribbon, white ink splatter, and few sequins.  
My last card is a bit creepy spooky! It uses the Haunted Screams stamp set.  I colored her and the background with Copic Markers and added details with colored pencils.  I added the Stone Arch Die set to frame her.  On the arch, I did add Crypt Texture Paste.  Once dry I inked the edges and added some Gold Foundry Wax.  I adhered the vines, the bats, and the sentiment.  The card base uses the Canvas Embossing Folder and black ink.  
I hope you liked the cards!
Have a wonderful weekend! 


















 

No comments: