Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sweet Popsicles!

This week's Bitten by the Bug Challenge was to use the Popsicle cut on the Doodlecharms cartridge. I used Making Memories new spring paper. I distressed the edges, did some sewing and added chipboard letters. I sent this card to a "sweet" friend yesterday. She is one of those thoughtful people who always thinks of others. I can't say who because she hasn't gotten it yet!

Just a reminder that Carol and Simone's store, Craft Fancy is officially open!!! So if you live near Arlington Heights, IL. Stop on by and say hello! The store carries all the newest products! There will be an on line store soon!!!

6 comments:

Alex said...

Very cute card Michele! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

Hey Michele...great card! I had my window minimized a bit so before I scrolled down, that popsicle looked like a bum...ha!

Abra Leah Cross said...

That is adorable!!!

~amy~ said...

S*W*E*E*T!!!! {p.s. allison cracks me up!}

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH how CUTE! Oh my goodness!

Christi Flores said...

This is SOOO cute!!!!