Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Treehouse's New Releases! Blog Candy Winnder!

Treehouse is releasing many new stamps tonight....check it out! This is one of the newest sets coming out. I love this cute big ant and the even cuter teeny ant! The set comes with all kinds of foods for the ant to carry away! I colored him in with my Copics as well as the pie he is carrying. I cut the pie out and placed it on pop dots. I coated the entire pie with crystal effects. I believe the paper is Flair. I added some stitching around the edges.

My blog candy winner is Dianna! She said:

I plan on trying to keep sane through all of the "What are we going to dooooooo today?"s;)

Send me your addy and I will get your goodies right out to you!

8 comments:

joslyn said...

love the ants, so cute. great card. so picnicy.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Just wanted to comment on your beautful designs... Found your site via the BBTB site. You're extremely talented. Love your work...

Kristin Edwards said...

Great card, Michele!! Love the effect on the pie..so cool.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Super Adorable!!!!

Joanne said...

I like that paper you used for the backround! It's perfect for a picnic scene.

Diane said...

Too cute,great paper for those stamps!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute cute card -that paper is perfect! :)

Nikki said...

This is so cute and a beautiful job!

:)