Monday, October 13, 2008

Hot Chocolate Anyone?

Did you know that JustRite is hosting another contest? Go here for more details on how to enter! It is easy peasy to participate. All you need to do is use one of their preinked letters or words to make a card or project. I bought these bags awhile ago at Michaels in their clearance section. They are by Martha Stewart. Since I have so many teachers, bus drivers, and therapists to buy for at Christmas, I thought I could create little "Hot Chocolate" gift bags! I used the JustRite Baking Stamp Ensemble. I colored the mug in with my Copics and used liquid applique for the whipped topping/marshmallow....whatever you prefer on your hot chocolate! The circles and scalloped circles were cut using my Spellbinders. The word, enjoy, was a preinked word from the Life set.

I can tell you from experience that you NEED to enter this contest.....JustRite is a VERY generous company!

Back to work today...... mmmmmm....wonder if my 5th graders missed me? : )

5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

these are TOTALLY TERRIFIC!!! there are going to be some mighty happy teachers and bus drivers in your part of the world come the holidays!

Joanne said...

These are very cool Chele! It's a great idea. Sorry that you're back at work today... Reality bites!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Soooooooooooo cute! What a great gift idea!!

PS: The honey dew is called the 'money melon' cuz it costs way more than other melons. In case you were still wonderin' ...

TFS!

~Hugs, Deb

Pam Speidel said...

These look YUMMY! So nice to see you back to stamping! :)

Anonymous said...

These are great!

I am sure your 5th graders missed you terribly :)!