Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Post!

My house is quiet at the moment.....hubby golfing, kids still sleeping, and it is just me and my cup of coffee this morning! So I decided to post today! I have a JustRite card to share with you that was originally created for CHA. It uses the Birthday Centers 1 5/8 set and Melissa Frances papers, tulle, vintage lace, and lots of stitching! The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed in gold. I did a bit airbrushing to give it a bit of color and added 3 pearls. Don't forget that JustRite is offering everyone a FREE catalog! Click HERE for more info on how you can get yours! : )


I am so thrilled that I have nowhere to go today....no chasing, no errands.....just hanging out with the kids by the pool. Only one week left before we all go back to school.....so I want to savor this last bit of summer! Have a fabulous Sunday!!!

8 comments:

Gabriela said...

Michelle, I found your opening sentence on this post absolutely perfect for your card that resembles a little house. Your card is absolutely beautiful and makes my heart sing. I'm so happy for you that today will be commitment free and for you to savor. Hugs.

Pam Speidel said...

Such a SWEET little creation Michele! Enjoy your quiet time and relaxing day by the pool. Hugs, Pam :)

Jocelyn said...

Just beautiful Michelle....I love it...

I had a quiet morning also...sitting back enjoying my coffee...something about the early morning and time to relish the day!!!

Enjoy your day and last week off!!! I can hardly believe it is time to start school again!!!

Heather Rogers said...

Very pretty! Love the little roof you made for it. :)

Unknown said...

So soft and beautiful, Michele! Love the sweet roof and tulle!

joslyn said...

so cute!!! love it.

Rose Ann said...

So pretty in the pinks, Michele!! I love your gorgeous trim and your perfect stitching as well!!

Anonymous said...

I just want to say Hi to Everyone!