Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Poppy!

Good morning to you! I have a Crafty Secret's card to share with you today! It uses a new set called, Poppy. I loved coloring this beautiful image! I used Copic Markers and did a bit airbrushing in the background. The dragonfly was colored, cut out, and placed on pop dots. I added a bit of glitter to his wings. (Like you would expect anything else! LOL!) The image was cut out using a Spellbinder's die. I used Stickles aroung perimeter of image and the matte. I threaded ribbon through a punched hole in the image and added a button.

I am running a tad late this morning........I need to get the kiddos up and moving before we are all late to work/school! Have a great day!!!

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is JUST GORGEOUS Michele!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Hearts Turned said...

Oh, so beautiful, Michele! I would expect NOTHING less than glitter on those wings, my friend--beautifully done! Love the Stickles for framing on this, too...just perfect!

Hope your day is wonderful...

Julie

LollyChops said...

Wow! This is drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Regina Easter said...

gorgeous.......................................................gorgeous...

Marlou McAlees said...

hey Michelle, im back blogging :) and loving this wonderful card, beautifully coloured hugzz xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Michele,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Shantaie said...

I LOVE LOVE this gorgeous card! that dragonfly is icing on the cake...and glitter, yes I like glitter!

Anonymous said...

So stunning!! The colors are amazing and I love the glitter around the edges!

Crystal said...

Michele your coloring is GORGEOUS!!!! WOW WOW WOW what a stunner this is!

Kathy Martin said...

Stunning! Gorgeous! Beautiful! Love it! :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful Michele - stunning!!

Alice said...

wow! absolutely gorgeous. love it!

SmilynStef said...

The coloring is stunning.

Kathybeegolf said...

Love your blog!