Monday, November 26, 2012

Aged to Perfection...


Good morning to you!  It is back to work for me today, as well as the normal chasing that comes along with having kids! ; )  Therapy, cheer leading, doc appts. etc....
I have a card I created using a variety of my favorite products.  The paper is all from Paper Loft. I adore the Earthy tones! The background is a new die from Papertrey Ink.  The flower was cut using my Silhouette machine.  
I added some pretty silk ribbon from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply store.  The sentiment is also from Paper Loft.
I have been wanting to share some of Cort's modeling photos, and kept getting sidetracked! She was lucky enough to model for a Chicago designer, Katie Conway.  This talented gal made the dress, blazer, and scarf. 
I am so pleased with how well the photos turned out.  Especially since it was a wee bit chilly that day!

 This one is my favorite.  The boots, the waterfall behind her.....she looks perfect.  
Off to start my busy day!
Have a great day my friends!


8 comments:

Sharon Johnson said...

Gorgeous card and what GREAT photos of Cort!!! They are always fun to see! How FUN for her to model!!! And fun for MOM too, I'm sure!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card...beautiful daughter! Lee-Ann :)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Beautiful everything! Love the pictures of Cort and your card is gorgeous too!

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Ditto! Your card is beautiful and so is your daughter. I like have that waterfall as a back drop too.

Jingle said...

Your card is beautiful! Great photos of Cort, too!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Michele.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rea' said...

Love your colors on this card, you always pick such cool combinations. ! Awesome photos of Cortney !

VenitaT said...

The card is gorgeous but does not hold a light to Cort. Love her outfit. The boots are to die for. I know you must be so proud. Good job, Lee Ann.