Tuesday, November 27, 2012

JustRite's New Release Day 1!



Are you ready for a fun week of new releases by JustRite?  I have lots to share with you over the next few days.  : )  Today's card uses the brand new Cupid Background Stamp.  I stamped it in various shades of green, blue, and pink.  I cut out the center of the heart and created a shaker.  I filled it with lots of tiny heart sequins.  The flowers were cut using my Silhouette.  These are my favorite flowers lately, and I seem to use them on everything!  I finished the card with some seam binding, pearls, and a touch of glitter. 
Here is a close of the shaker portion of the card.......
Here is this gorgeous stamp......absolutely perfect for weddings, anniversaries, and Valentine's Day!
The design team has truly outdone themselves with their creativity using this stamp.  Be sure to check out what they've created!









Angela Barkhouse

Have a great day my friends!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful shaker...too pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Life and Knits said...

Oh Michele! This card is so pretty! It makes me feel pretty! :-D

Really beautiful!

Susie

Vicki G said...

SO Beautiful Michelle!!!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the shaker!

Rea' said...

Pretty shaker card, I like your flowers, they look so dainty!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card....I want to make one...lol...beautiful new stamp...and I LOVE your flowers!!