Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Easter!

Good morning my crafty friends! Today is the first day of my spring break! I am so happy to have this week to spend with my kids and take a little break from my regular routine. I have been puttering around the house the last couple of days.  Organizing, cleaning, and catching up on a bit (a lot) of laundry!  I found a bit of time in my craft room to create a little Easter egg carton card.  It is an adorable cut I found at the Silhouette Store.
I wrapped it with a bit of ribbon that can easily slip off to reveal the eggs hidden underneath.  The flowers were made using The Bitty Blossoms Spellbinder's die.  
I love the rolled flowers......so addicted to them lately.
Just slip the ribbon off and there is a little surprise underneath. :)


The flowers, leaves, and sentiment were glued directly to the ribbon. 
We spent Palm Sunday with my In-laws and I forced my husband to take a picture with me.  He complained that he hadn't shaved, and he looked a bit scruffy.  I'm perfectly okay with scruffy. ;)
So he obliged and let my son snap a few pictures.  
Nothing prettier than someone else's pool and house in the background is there? ;)  Would have liked this picture a whole lot better against some greenery.....but I am still liking the photo...even with its imperfections. 
I am off to have a little lunch with my mom and Cortney today.  And then, Cortney and I are going for pedicures.  It will be her first time ever having her toes done!  I hope she enjoys the experience as much as I do! 
Have a great day my friends!

7 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

That s a fun cut, very clever and pretty!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Missy said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted this, I wanted to tackle this card today but when I saw it on my mat I just couldn't visualize it!! Yours turned out darling, I love the glitter and pretty bow!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. Love all your little personal touches. Great pics too.

Sis Patterson said...

Perfect card - love all of those added details! And great photos - hope you are having a wonderful Spring break and both you and Cortney enjoyed your pedicures!

Migdalia said...

WOW!!Very BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful Rush will be here to note this inaccuracies, however i available for you, affect on this Republican vote throughout congress [url=http://www.ubyvk.co.uk/]long term loans[/url] 12 month loans uk One has to fill out a web based application form, along with rarely every need to facsimile documents http://www.ibydh.co.uk/