Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Retro Bunny with a Punch!

Good morning!  I have another Easter card for you today!  He is a bunny with a retro feel and he is talented.....he plays the harmonica! ;)  
It is an image from Crafty Secrets called Spring Bunnies.
He was colored with Copic Markers and cut out by hand. 
I added this lace frame around him and cut out the oval.  
I added a bit of grass by hand.  (Don't want my bunny to float in the air!) 
It needed a punch of color to make this card go from drab to fab! So I added the lime green seam binding.  I glued a little red posy in the center with a bit of black string. 
I captured this photo of my girl right before eating our dinner on Palm Sunday. I am always thrilled when I get those eyes open! 
Cort and I have our spring break together, so we had a girls' day yesterday.  She had her very first manicure and pedicure.  She picked out the colors herself.  : D
The girl asked if Cort would like artwork on her toes.....and of course the answer was yes!
Now if only the weather would warm up enough to show off those cute piggies! 
Have a great day! 
XOXO



6 comments:

Jingle said...

Your card is so gorgeous! Love that! And how fun that you guys had your nails done together!

Robin Marshall Clark said...

I love the card! I wish I could color in images like that. I love Courtney's toes. So fashionable! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Love this sweet card. Colored beautifully, I might add. Glad you and Court have so many good times.

Melissa said...

Great to see a musically talented rabbit. Mine tend to just eat my plants... thanks for sharing your card and your lovely day with your daughter.

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

How do you keep the image from bleeding when you color? Everytime I try to use a digi stamp the black bleeds and smears as I'm coloring. Yours are always so beautiful.

Darlene said...

Oh Michele your card is adorable but even more adorable are these photos of Courtney! She is just so beautiful and WOW! what a fun Mother/Daughter day! Good for you! Tell Courtney I LOVE her choice of nail color (and design)! What fun!