Friday, January 3, 2014

JustRite's January Release-Cupcake Celebrations

I am so excited for today's JustRite set....because even though I'm not sure I am supposed to have a favorite, this one IS! ;) The set is called Cupcake Creations and it is seriously the cutest set EVER! And an added bonus?  It coordinates with Spellbinder's dies. All of it is just so darling! 
I die cut all the cupcake pieces and then stamped each cupcake top.  I added a coordinating pearl to the tops of each. 
The cupcake stand was filled with my little cupcakes and given a wee bit of glitter. I added a satin bow and sentiment.  I also stamped the frame and cut out the center. I adhered vellum to the back to soften everything up just a bit.  The frame was also given a dose of glitter.
Since I had a couple of extra cupcakes and didn't have the heart to throw them away, I created a few treat bags.  I took a Martha Stewart doily and folded it over the top.  I took two strips of American Crafts glitter tape  and  placed then on my tag.  I adhered my cupcakes and a bit of string tied in a bow.  
 
This will not be the last time seeing this set!  I am anxious to create more projects with it!

The rest of the design team has adorable projects to share with you! :)


Have a happy Friday!  Be sure to check back tomorrow as JustRite continues their January release!

6 comments:

Chark said...

yum! this is just so wonderful!

Gretchen Wilson said...

That was a lot of cupcakes to make, but they are beautiful, love this set.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...I think this is my favorite too! The colors and those cupcakes make me hungry. I just LOVE LOVE your creations. Thanks for sharing :)

slbt17 said...

very fun - lovely cards!
Sandra ltb

Pat N. said...

So sweet and yummy looking! Love your frame--it looks like it's made of sugar!

Rea' said...

Beautiful! Happy New Year ! Been missing my blogs; gotta play catch up :) !