Thursday, March 13, 2014

King of the Roost

Good morning!
I have a card to share with you today that is such a fun image to color! It is an image from the Farm Fresh digital stamp set at Crafty Secrets.  I colored the image with Copic markers and added a bit of glitter with my Wink of Stella pen. I cut around the perimeter with my very ancient postage stamp scissors.  (you know the scissors that came on a little carousal thingy back when scrap booking first started?)
The chicken wire stamp is also from the Farm fresh set. I stamped it on cream card stock. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom and did a bit of machine stitching.  
I added a bow and a heart shaped button to finish it off. 
I will be posting a bit later......
I have a bit of news to share with you!
:)


2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Michele, I have always loved this image, and it is awesome to see it this size. Love the chicken wire background, the fabby bow and button, the bright colors and beautiful coloring. You are amazing!

Linsey R said...

Oh my goodness, Michele, this card could have me crowing til the sun comes up! It's absolutely gorgeous! Your ribbon is phenomenal with that delightful heart button--so full of country charm!!! A beautiful and inspiring creation and I'm most thankful for your sharing it!!! :)