Sunday, March 9, 2014

Could I Possibly Be ANY More Annoying?

Probably not.
My family thinks I'm nuts.
My friends think I'm nuts.
I'm starting to think I'm nuts.
I can't help myself....
I am competitive, what can I say? 
I took so much love and care in this project.... 
I don't always like everything I create.
But this project was different.
I liked how it turned out.
It is filled with love for my girl.
It showcases how beautiful she is.  
This little gal has taught me about persistence.
That to get the things we want, we have to fight for it. 
So here's to me being a persistent, fighting, super annoying Mama. ;) 
Only two more days and the contest is over and then life will resume to normal.
But until then...you will just have to put up with my craziness, and see this muffin tin a bit longer.  
She does make the world a better place.  Lot's of people have seen her cute smile through this contest. 
For that I am extremely grateful.
I am also grateful for all of you.
For supporting me
For putting up with me.
For your kind words. 
So I hope you can pop over to the FAVECRAFTS site and vote if you like my project best. 
Please know that I really DO appreciate all of you!
Thank you so much!
Have a wonderful, blessed week!!!

10 comments:

Aileen said...

All done. Hope you go well, love your project and have always enjoyed coming to your blog and seeing your daughters beautiful smile.

Teri said...

It's an amazing project and you got my vote! What sweet, adorable pictures of your Courtney, truly a special piece!

KimCreate said...

I voted for you the other day!

Pat N. said...

I voted for you Michelle. What a neat project, and beautifully done for your sweet daughter.

Unknown said...

That is cute! Love it!

Colleen said...

I had voted the first day you posted your project and if I was able to, I would had voted everyday for your beautiful project but.............it only lets you make 1 vote :{
Best of luck. Do hope you're the winner as I think it's the best one there.

~amy~ said...

Such thee gorgeous project!

vdoyle8 said...

Happy to give you my vote - you totally deserve it. That project is a killer - your love just shines through!

Bonjourscrap said...

You got my vote ! Keep doing things for love...

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Done and wishing you luck. I too have a very special child who is 30 and we fight for him everyday. They are truely special!