Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sweet Posies

It is a wet fall day here. That makes it a perfect day to put up my Halloween decorations and get my clothes switched over for the season.
But first, here is a little throwback to spring.
A brand new Posie stamp from JustRite
It was colored using my Spectrum Noir markers and given a bit of sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen. 
The card itself was created with circle and scalloped edge dies from Spellbinders.  
A bit of inking along the edge and a few pearls finished it off. 
I adore sets I can color. There is something so calming and therapeutic about coloring.
The other designers have done a beautiful job of showcasing this set. 
Be sure to stop by their blogs for a look!


I am off to dig out my bins of winter clothes and Halloween decorations from the dreaded "icky" part of the basement. Wish me luck for a safe return! ;)
Enjoy your weekend friends!



No comments: