Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Wishes and Thanksgiving Leftovers!

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  I am sure that you, like myself, are in full holiday mode! I have been trying to sneak off to my craft room and create whenever I have a spare moment! These cards aren't going to make themselves people! ;)
I used this darling Santa from the Crafty Secret's stamp set called, Christmas Mail.  I colored it with Copic markers and added white liquid applique to his hat.  He was cut out using two different Spellbinder's dies. (Circles One and Lacey Circles)
I added a Lawn Fawn circle die cut to the background. The red designer paper is also from Crafty Secrets.  It is part of the Kitchen Memories digital paper pack. I added cream ribbon and brown satin ribbon tied with rusty jingle bells.  I added some sprigs of leaves and berries, and as a final finishing touch, I added several sequins.  
Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I did manage to squeak out a few photos of our holiday. My hubby and I.......
I realized I always seem to take pictures where I look as though I have no eyeballs! Squinting seems to be my thing!
Our Thanksgiving was rather cold and the kids moaned about going outside for a quick picture, so we attempted it inside on the couch.  I kind of liked the picture except for all of the distracting reds and yellows of my living room......hence the black and white photo. ;) 
My mom and George braved the cold........

More moaning kids who didn't want to go outside......which means more couch pictures. My sister, BIL, niece and nephew.  I can't believe how the kids are growing up! Too fast for my taste! 
I have a workshop to attend today on using technology in the classroom.  I am hoping for a fun and interesting learning experience!  (And maybe a little lunch with my co-worker) ;) 
Have a great day!


1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

This card is adorable! I love that Santa!! Pics are great, also! Your family is so beautiful!