Friday, December 5, 2014

Joy

I hope you all have a had a great week!
I am so glad it is Friday!  Cortney has a photo shoot scheduled for tomorrow and Sunday we are having brunch with Santa.
I am trying to slow down a bit and really enjoy all that the holiday brings.
I have a card that is from my days of creating for the Cricut Circle.
I am terrible for not remembering which cartridge the angel came from, but I do not. 
If you know, please leave a comment. :)
As is typical for me, I added lots of "stuff" to her.  Like glitter. A sentiment. Ribbon. String. And a little button do-dad.  There was some embossing, and a snippet of doily and ribbon to finish off the card. 
I am headed out tonight after school for a bit of dinner and shopping with the girls! 
Have a wonderful weekend my crafty friends!

3 comments:

jiminy japes said...

The cartridge is A Quilted Christmas, Michelle
Heather

Michele Kovack said...

Thank you so much! :)

Studio Hello! said...

Thank you for your visit, your cards are amazing :)