Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve to you! I am having a cup of coffee and relaxing for a few minutes before the craziness ensues.  I am having a house full and need to get my table set, sangria prepared, appetizers ready.....etc. 
I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today with a last minute Christmas card to share. I used this fun Lawn Fawn circle die and filled it with coordinating papers.  
SRM stickers Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Lawn Fawn
The poinsettia is from Provo Craft.  I gave each petal a coating of glossy accents and sprinkled it with glitter.  I added a pretty sheer green ribbon, a sentiment from SRM Stickers, and a sprinkle of sequins. 
Lawn Fawn Michele Kovack
My girl is sick and was running a fever yesterday.  She had many tears and just didn't know what to do with herself.  I am hoping she broke the fever last night.  Her daddy has a surprise planned for this weekend and I am hoping that she feels better by then. 
No one likes to be sick, especially during the holidays.

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Sparky said...

May Cortney wake up Christmas morning and feel like her old self again. It's not fair being sick at Christmastime. May you all have the Merriest Christmas and here's to 2015 being the best year ever! Happy Holidays!
~Kris~