Saturday, September 24, 2016

Warm and Cozy!

Good morning! I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog today with a simple card to share! 
This adorable stamp set is from My Favorite things.  I stamped it in black ink using my Misti.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I decided to make the little round pillow one of those fringe pillows. I adhered a Dodz-medium behind circle and added numerous strands of string.  Then I gave it a "haircut" so the fringe was even and short.  
I layered everything with crafty foam tape and tied a piece of hot pink twine to the top.

As you are visiting here today, I am in New York.  We are only here for a few days, but we are seeing 4 Broadway plays.  The Waitress, The Phantom of the Opera, School of Rock, and Avenue Q. We are visiting the 911 Memorial, and taking a tour of Central Park.   We are cramming a ton into 4 short days!  
Thank you so much for your comments about New York.  I am hoping to take some of your suggestions!

No comments: