Friday, October 20, 2017

Pumpkin Treat Boxes!

Good morning!
Michele here with some fall treats!
I think these little clear boxes are so dang cute!
I took a piece of burlap and adhered it to the outside of the box.
I cut a bunch of pumpkins with my Silhouette. I inked the edges and layered them using Crafty Foam Tape.   I did a bit of Copic coloring on the leaves and layered everything on to the top of the box.  I added a sentiment from the Express Yourself Halloween Sticker set  I even cut out the teeny candy corn and adhered it to a clear button.
I tied the black and white twine and tucked the sentiment underneath and glued the button/candy corn to the top.  
My boxes are all ready for my co-workers to receive, for a little sweet pick me up!! 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Too cute! Love the burlap.