Monday, June 3, 2019

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Good morning! I am excited for a couple of reasons...first, school is out tomorrow, and secondly, I get to play with Whimsy Stamps newest releases! 
I got to use this cute stamp from the Oink Clear set. 
I colored this adorable pig using Copic markers and added a few white spots with a white gel pen. I fussy cut him out and added glossy accents to his eyes. 
I wanted to add a few flowers, so I added some from the Beaucoup Bouquet stamp set. They were also colored with Copic markers and cut out.  The background was done with Tim Holtz Distress inks and spritzed with a bit of water.  The stamped sentiment came from the Sleepy Sloth set. I cut it out using the Quick Strips Die set.
I used Crafty Foam tape to layer the pieces on the 6 x 6 Pretty Pastel paper.   I added a few Pretty Pink Posh jewels to finish it off.  
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Supplies:


*NEW Oink Clear StampsGlossy AccentsBeaucoup Bouquet Clear Stamps*NEW Sleepy Sloths Clear StampsQuick Strips Die Set
6x6 Paper Pack - Pretty PastelsCrafty Foam Tape White

2 comments:

Susie said...

Michele, this is my favorite of the June Oink clear release set. You did a beautiful job featuring this set. From the watercolored background, Copic coloring, and the finishing touch of a few pink jewels - perfect!

Dorlene Durham said...

OMG! So adorable! Love the piggy and the entire card