Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Birthday!

School's out for summer!
I am blessed to have a profession that allows me to recharge over the summer!
This gives me a bit of time to create in my favorite room in the house. If you would like to see my craft room, you can click HERE to see my past post. :)
I am sharing Whimsy's newest release, Pig Puns 2.
The images are so whimsical and fun! I colored the image with Copic markers and added details with a white gel pen.  I used the Quick Strips Die to cut out the sentiments. To add a bit of interest, I used the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies and the Kinetic Straight Waves Die for the bottom of the card. 
I've had these donut pieces in my stash forever and was so excited to be able to finally use them on a card! I tied the silk ribbon right through the center!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Your visits make my day!

Supplies:
*NEW Pig Puns 2 Clear StampsQuick Strips Die SetZig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die SetKinetic Straight Waves Die SetMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black

No comments: