Thursday, October 31, 2019

Zombie Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
I have some cute Zombie treat bags using Whimsy Stamp's Zombie Boy stamps. 
I colored them with Copics and fussy cut them.  I then added glossy accents to their eyes.  
I used the Wavy Pierced Rectangle dies on black to help the Zombie boys stand out a bit more.  I used Copics to color a strip of paper in shades of orange and yellow and stamped my sentiment on it.  I tucked it under the Zombie boy and added a teeny bow with a purple sequin for the center.  
I added a few more sequins and popped the image on the black rectangle with Crafty Foam Tape. 
Just add some Halloween candy and you've got some Zombie treat bags! ;) 
Have a Happy Halloween friends! 

Supplies:
*NEW Wavy Pierced Rectangles Die Set*NEW Zombie Boy Clear StampsGlossy AccentsCrafty Foam Tape White


No comments: