Friday, October 18, 2019

Zombie Halloween!

Hello friends!
Did you miss me?
It's been a hectic couple of weeks and I feel as though lately I am treading water.
But I guess that is probably true of most people...and I am certainly not alone!
I do find snippets of time here and there to create and I am gearing up for Halloween.
I created this fun zombie card using Whimsy Stamp's Zombie Boy stamp set!
I colored him with Copic markers and added glossy accents to the jar and his eyes.  Or should I say his empty sockets? ewwwww! ;)
I cut the image and layers using Wavy Rectangles.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the green paper and embossed it in white.  I wanted to add a bit of fun to the black card stock so I used the Bats and Bubbles Border Die.  I added a few black sequins and bats for a finishing touch.  
I will try and post again soon!  Have a great day!
Supplies:

*NEW Zombie Boy Clear Stamps*NEW Wavy Pierced Rectangles Die Set*NEW Bats and Bubbles Border Die Set

1 comment:

Toni said...

So fun and fabulously colored!