Thursday, November 7, 2019

Holiday Wishes

Have you started your Christmas cards yet?
There are so many new sets from Whimsy Stamps that I have been on a roll with mine!
I used a new set called, Gingerbread Greetings. I colored these sweet houses with Copic markers and then cut them out. 
I used Stickles on the roofs and glossy accents on the heart.  I layered the houses with Crafty Foam Tape over a gold doily from my stash. I stamped the background with Whimsy's new Tartan Plaid Background stamp.  
I tied a ribbon to the top and added a couple of glittery gold jingle bells using gold cording.  I adhered a few gold stars to play off of the gold theme I seemed to have going on here.  ;)
Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:
*NEW Gingerbread Greetings Clear Stamps*NEW Tartan Plaid Background Rubber Cling StampStickles Glitter Glue - Star DustGlossy AccentsCrafty Foam Tape White



1 comment:

Lisa Resnick said...


I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.Thanks for sharing.
clipping path