Friday, February 28, 2020

Embossed Watercolor

Hello friends! I have been off the grid the past week.  My family and I had to put our sweet pup to sleep. It was shocking news because we thought she just had a UTI.  The bad news we got from our vet kept coming.  Long story short her organs were shutting down.  We had to make a very difficult decision.  So we are trying to get ourselves back together and fill the loss with other things. 
Crafting has often been my refuge and this week I was able to sneak away a few minutes here and there.
I created this water colored card using Whimsy's new floral stamp, Layered Dahlia.  I stamped the image on water color paper with Versamark and embossed it in gold.  I used the Karin Brush Markers. 
I cut the paper with the Rounded Rectangles Dies set.  I layered that over a larger piece of white paper using the Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die.   I layered everything using Crafty Foam Tape.  I added a few navy blue gems, ribbon, and last layer or card stock was also navy. 

Our sweet Myla girl. 💔

Supplies:

*NEW Layered Dahlia Clear StampsRounded Rectangles Die SetWonky Stitched Rectangles Die SetCrafty Foam Tape WhiteKarin Brushmarker Pro - Amber 195Karin Brushmarker Pro - Cool Aqua 204Karin Brushmarker Pro - Fire Red 092Karin Brushmarker Pro - Grass 253Karin Brushmarker Pro - Gold 283Karin Brushmarker Pro - Olive Green 281Karin Brushmarker Pro - Rose Pink 168Karin Brushmarker Pro - Sky Blue 621

2 comments:

Diane said...

So sorry for your loss. Sending a hug. ��

Witchcrafted Life said...

From the furthest reaches of my heart, I am profoundly sorry for your devastating loss.

Sincere understanding & countless hugs,
Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life