Sunday, March 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamp's March Release!

I am excited to share some exciting new products from Whimsy Stamps!
First, is this adorable set called, Cow Party.  How can you not like a bunch of adorable cows partying it up? ;) I used the Karin Brushmarkers to color my image. I used the new Nested Hexagon Die set. 
I am so in love with this adorable box from Whimsy! It is their new Hexagon Treat Box Die. I am a teacher and I like to give little gifts to fellow teachers and staff.  It is such a cute way to present a gift card or candy.  I added ribbon, a silk flower, and a tiny heart from the Sprinkletz-Sweethearts.  I added the image to the top of the box using Crafty Foam Tape

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Supplies:

*NEW Cow Party Clear Stamps*NEW Nested Hexagon Die Set*NEW Hexagon Treat Box DieCrafty Foam Tape White
Sprinkletz - SweetheartKarin Brushmarker Pro - Arctic Blue 264Karin Brushmarker Pro - Black 030Karin Brushmarker Pro - Blush 172Karin Brushmarker Pro - Cool Grey 1.160Karin Brushmarker Pro - Cool Aqua 204Karin Brushmarker Pro - Rose Wood 272


No comments: