Friday, June 19, 2020

Here's the Scoop!

Hello friends!
I have another card using the adorable Monkey Sundae stamp set! Could this little guy be any cuter?  Just look at the expression on his face? and his little round tummy!
I stamped him in a no line coloring ink and used the Karin Brushmarkers to water color him.  I added glossy accents to the ice cream and white gel pen highlights.  I cut the image out using the Rounded Rectangle's die. 
This image just screams summer to me so I stuck with a citrus color scheme and added a sun and clouds from the Up in the Clouds set. I added an orange bow for a finishing touch! 
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving sweet comments!  They truly make my day!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Supplies:
**NEW Monkey Sundae Clear Stamps - Whimsy StampsRounded Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy StampsUp in the Clouds Die Set - Whimsy StampsKarin Brushmarker Pro - Cocoa 213 - Whimsy StampsCrafty Foam Tape White - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

what happy summer colors