Monday, June 15, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Mini Release!

I am in LOVE!
This brand new stamp set from Whimsy Stamps called Monkey Sundae is the CUTEST set ever!!
I colored this adorable image with Copic markers and fussy cut it.  For the background I used several Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, and Pumpkin.  I splattered it with a bit of water.  I used the new Oops Word and Shadow die.  
I used the new Slimline Wonky Window die.  I cut it twice using white card stock and layered them for a bit of depth.  I stamped the sentiment using my Misti.  I added a cherry from the stamp set and gave it a coating of glossy accents.  I layered everything with Crafty Foam Tape. For a final touch I added a few stars from the Sparkletz collection. 
I hope you love this set as much as I do!  I will definitely be making more cards with this one! :)
Supplies:
*NEW Monkey Sundae Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps*NEW Oops! Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy Stamps*NEW Slimline Wonky Window 1 Die - Whimsy StampsCrafty Foam Tape WhiteSparkletz - Crystal Stars - Whimsy Stamps

No comments: