Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Halloween Shaker Card!

Hello everyone!
Happy hump day!
I have a fun shaker card to share with you today using Whimsy Stamp's new Halloween Postage Clear Stamps.  I stamped each image with Black Memento ink and colored them using Copic markers.  I fussy cut each out.  I inked up a piece of cardstock using Tim Holtz inks.   I used the new Postage Window Die.  I created the shaker card and used the Sparkletz Boo sequins and such to fill the windows.  
Instead of placing the images inside the shaker, I popped them up using Shaker Maker Foam tape on the outside of the shaker.  I tied orange and purple twine to finish the card off. 
I hope you are having a good week!
Thank you for stopping by today!

Supplies:
**NEW Halloween Postage Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps**NEW Postage Window A2 DieSparkletz - Boo - Whimsy Stamps
Shaker Maker Foam Tape - Black - Whimsy Stamps

No comments: