Sunday, September 20, 2020

Whimsy Stamp's Mini Release!


Hello and Happy Sunday to you!
Today is Whimsy Stamp's Mini Release!
I am featuring their new Elvira Moonlighting Dies and their super cool paper pack,  Vampire.
I die cut all of the pieces and added a bit of Copic Coloring, and sparkle to her dress.  I used teeny black gems for her eyes.  
The Vampire paper was a perfect backdrop for Elvira! I added a bit of yellow sponging behind the moon and lantern.  I popped up the pieces using Foam Tape.  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and embossed it in white. I layered it over a green piece of paper from the new Haunted Paper Pack. I added orange twine for a finishing touch.  
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to pop by the Whimsy Store to see the entire release! You are going to love all of the new stamps, papers, and dies! :)

Supplies:








No comments: