Thursday, October 22, 2020

Fall Water Colored Thank You


Happy Friday! 

I have another card today sharing some new stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps. The focal point of the card is this glittery gold sentiment from the new Slimline Vertical Sentiments set.  It was stamped with Versamark on a light blue paper and them embossed in gold. The leaves are from the new Leaf Layers Stamp set.  I embossed in white on water color paper and used my Karin Brushmarkers to add color.  I fussy cut the leaves and tucked them behind the sentiment.  The background was created using the Slimline Fancy Frame Die.

The sentiment was popped up using black Shaker Maker Foam Tape. I love the dimension it gives the card! I added glittery Crystal Nuvo drops and called it done! :)

 
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today!

Supplies:








2 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

Ohhhhh!! Love it! I love the leaves around it. I’m always sending sentiment cards, thinking of you, miss you, Thank you, etc. to my mom at the assisted living center. I should get to see her soon!!

Karen Letchworth said...

LOVE your card, Michele. I just ordered my first slimline dies, and can't wait to use them. These stamps are AWESOME for vertical slimlines. Thanks for the inspiration and great creative use of your wonderful WHIMSY Stamps.
Blessings,
Karen

P.S. I prayed for Cortney (and y'all) today, and hope she's doing well. Hugs.