Monday, October 19, 2020

Rainbow Christmas!

In case you've lost track of the days....today is October 20th! You know what that means? 
It's Whimsy Stamp's release day!
I have this fun stamp set called, Slimline Vertical Sentiments, to share today!  It includes several vertical sentiments for Halloween, Christmas, and a couple of everyday sentiments.  I will definitely be reaching for this set again!
I decided to use nontraditional Christmas colors.....rainbow!
The letters were colored with Copic markers.  I added a shadow to the left side to give it a bit of dimension.  I created a shaker using the brand new die called, Slimline Fancy Frame.  
The scalloped portion of the die cut was given a watercolor wash of rainbow colors.  I added a few of the trees from the Forest Majesty die set.  I added glossy accents and Dazzling Diamond glitter to give it a bit sparkle.  For my final touch, I tied silk ribbon and a couple of silver jingle bells. 

Be sure to head on over to Whimsy Stamps to see the rest of the release! I will be sharing my other creations over the next few days. 
Have a great day!

Supplies:







 

No comments: