Saturday, February 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamp's Newest Release!

Good morning friends!
Today is Whimsy Stamps newest release! I absolutely love this new die called Cubed!  I used it with watercolor paper and went a little crazy with my Karin Brushmarkers.  I added lots of splatter to jazz it up a bit.  I adhered it to a soft gray card stock with Crafty Foam Tape.  
I used a sentiment from the Simple Sentiment Strips stamp set.  I love this set and seem to be reaching for it a lot lately! I stamped it with Versamark on Navy blue paper and cut it into a strip.  I added a bit of white string as not to overwhelm the colorful background.  A few clear sequins and pearls were adhered as a finishing touch.  
Be sure to pop on over to Whimsy Stamps to see the full release!
I'll be back tomorrow with another card!
Have a great day!
Supplies:










 

No comments: