Sunday, May 30, 2021

Bee-utiful!

Good morning and happy Sunday to you!
I have a fun shaker card using some older products from Whimsy Stamps.  I used the Bee Hive Rubber Cling Stamp and colored it with Copics. The sentiment and bee were part of the Bee-utiful Bees set. 
For the background I used the Honeycomb stencil, then cut the center out using the Hexagon die.  I glued acetate behind it.  I filled the center with sequins from my stash and clear droplets.  It was adhered to the card with Crafty Foam tape for added dimension.  String was tied to the top for a final touch.  

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Whimsy's June release!
And did I mention that Cortney got to come home for the WHOLE weekend? It has been so lovely having her home! I can't stop hugging her!













 

1 comment:

Imagine DIY said...

This is great and superb post. Thanks for providing informative post.