Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Smile

Hello friends!  Just a quick post today using some new products from Whimsy Stamps! I stamped the new Dainty Daisies background stamp with Versamark on black paper and embossed it in white.  I colored each of the flowers with the Karin Brushmarkers in metallics.  The frame and sentiment are part of the Doodle Frames Clear Stamp set, embossed in white.
I added a couple of flowers from the FaDoodle Flowers set.  The leaves are from the Build-a-Pumpkin set.  Silk ribbon and a few rhinestones were my finishing touches. 
Be sure to pop on over to the Whimsy Store to see all of the fun products they have!
Have a great day!














 

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Your card is amazing! Im totaly impressed with the background! That is a lot of work! Im a 60's kid and it screams 60's vibes to me!! Really awesome Michele!