Saturday, May 8, 2021

Sweet Sixteen!

Good morning friends!
The school year is winding down and it has been a bit busier than I am used to! 
My crafting time has been a bit limited, so I have to be sneaky about fitting it in here and there. ;)
I did manage a birthday card for my nephew's upcoming 16th birthday.  I used new products from Whimsy Stamps.  I stamped the cake and numbers using the new Make a Wish Stamp set.  I colored it using Copics, added glossy accents, glitter, and sprinkles. I used the coordinating die set to cut the images out. 
I wanted the background to be fun and colorful, so I used the new Micro Patterns Clear Stamps.  I think this is such a fun way to make your own patterned paper! I layered my images using Crafty Foam Tape.   As a final touch I added a sprinkling of stars.
Speaking of birthdays, this gal of mine just turned 26! My mom and I got to see her for a bit last Saturday.  On Sunday (her actual birthday) she celebrated with her house.  Pizza, cake, and presents.  They Zoomed with me so I could sing with her house and watch her open her presents.  I can't wait until the day she can come home for a visit.  I want to hug and squeeze this girl so much!!
Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to pop by Whimsy Stamps to see all of the new products!





 

No comments: