Saturday, May 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamp's May Release!

Happy May to you!
Today is not only the day before Cortney's 26th birthday, but it's Whimsy Stamp's new release! 
I used the new Gerber Daisy stamp with coordinating die.  I stamped the image on water color paper and went for a no line effect.  After everything was dry, I splattered it with a bit of white acrylic paint.  I used the die and worked on my background.  I embossed a piece of white card stock with the new Slimline Thatched embossing folder.  I adhered the water colored image on top using Crafty Foam tape. 
The sentiment is part of the Sympathy So Deeply Sorry stamp set.  I have been needing more of these cards unfortunately. I tied a bit of black string and adhered an acrylic flower I had in my stash.  For a final touch I added a few gold sequins.  
Be sure to head on over to Whimsy Stamps to see the full release! You are going to LOVE everything!
I am heading to Misericordia with my mom today to visit with Cortney for her birthday! Can't wait to see my sweet girl! :)










 

No comments: