Thursday, July 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamp's July Release!

Hi friends!  As we speak I am heading down to South Carolina to see my son after 6 months.  He made it through Boot Camp (Navy)  and A school.  He just graduated and will start his next phase of schooling in 10 days.  To say I am excited that I get to see him and spend the next week with him, is an understatement! ;)  On top of that goodness is Whimsy Stamp's July release.  Isn't this Elegant Butterfly a beauty?  I stamped it with Versamark on acetate.  It was embossed with gold embossing powder and fussy cut. 
I've been going old school lately, between the 1990's buttons, now I've dusted off my lil' sewing machine too.  I used some vintage music paper from my stash and some paper scraps. I added some silk ribbon, a couple of posies, and a small tag to the center of the butterfly.   
For a bit of added sparkle I added a few clear blue bubbles from the Island Breeze Sparkletz collection

Be sure to check out all of Whimsy's new products!
Have a great 4th of July weekend!







 

No comments: