Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Elegant Butterfly Take 2~

This past week has been a whirlwind! We drove 16 hours to South Carolina to see my son after 6 months.  He flew back with his dad and me and will be home until next week.  So needless to say I haven't been crafting much. But I did manage a few cards before I left.  This is Whimsy Stamp's Elegant Butterfly.  I applied color directly to the rubber stamp using my Karin Brushmarkers and my Misti.  Then I stamped it again with Versamark Ink and embossed it in clear embossing powder.  It gives it a pretty raised look and makes the colors pop a bit more.  I dusted off the ole' sewing machine and used the black and white striped paper from the 6 x 6 Fabulous Florals. 
The sentiment is from the Simple Sentiment Strips. It was stamped on black paper with Versamark and embossed in white.  I cut it into a strip and used Crafty Foam Tape to pop it up in the center. For a finishing touch I adhered a few gems from the All is Calm Sparkletz collection.

Thank you for stopping by!
I always appreciate your visits!
















 

No comments: