Friday, August 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamp's August Release!🍕

Today is August 20th and that means it is Whimsy Stamp's newest release!  This card was due to a happy accident and was not something I had originally planned on making.  I have been playing with creating water color backgrounds, with my Karin Brushmarkers, and then using my die cuts. I was attempting to make a "flame" for a rocket card I was making.  I used the new Revealers 3 Die set and the result to me looked like pepperoni pizza! HA! So I ran with it! ;)  
I went old school and created a chalkboard look to the background and added some bold text using the Cutie ABC Die Set.  I punched a few circles to add some "pepperoni" and a bit of Gold glitter.  (Because pizza should be glamourous don't you think?)🍕 I hand cut a "crust" and bent it and distressed it.  Twine was added along with a red gem I had in my stash.  To complete my card I added a few white hearts from the Sprinkletz Sweetheart collection. 

This release is a super fun one! I can't wait to share my other creations!
Be sure to stop by Whimsy to see the full release!










 

No comments: