Monday, November 29, 2021

Christmas is Coming....

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 
I have a quick post to share today and a couple of photos from our time with Cortney. 
Today's card uses the Tattered Christmas set by Whimsy Stamps.  The ornaments were stamped on a separate piece of paper and fussy cut.  I popped them up using Crafty Foam Tape for added dimension.  The evergreen boughs were stamped directly on paper and I went over the stamped image with various shades of Copic markers as well as a white gel pen.  A bit of texture paste and glitter were added to the top.  The patterned paper is part of the Christmas Eve Paper Pack. 
My little family minus one. Kyle couldn't come home for Thanksgiving.  He is still in Power School as part of his Naval training. He does, however, get to come home in December for Christmas. I am counting down the days to hug that kid of mine! 
Being able to spend 5 days with Cortney, after last year, was a true blessing. 








 

No comments: