Wednesday, November 24, 2021

No Line Coloring Reindeer!

Hi friends! 
Happy Thanksgiving Eve! 
For the first year in 29 years I am not cooking, my sister is hosting!
Cortney comes home today and will be spending the entire holiday with us.
:)
My slimline card today uses oodles of new products from Whimsy Stamps. The beautiful reindeer come from the Christmas Deer set.  I Stamped them on Bristol Smooth card stock and a no line ink.  I used my Zig Clean Color Markers to bring these cuties to life.  They were fussy cut and set aside. 
The background was a combination of several new products and the trees from the Tree Assortment Die set.  The pink dotted background was done with pink inks and the new Diagonal Dots Embossing Folder.  The frame comes from the Slimline Tapered Frames Die set. 
I added lots of glitter, adhered layers with Crafty Foam Tape for extra dimension.  
I just love these deer so much!! 

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to stop by Whimsy Stamps to see all of the new products!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving too!










 

No comments: