Thursday, November 4, 2021

Happy Holidays!

Hello friends!
I have officially started my Christmas cards for the season! I used Whimsy Stamp's Slimline Pines set. I stamped the image in a brown ink and went over the "greenery" with a Green Copic marker.  I stamped the sentiment in black.  The edges were given a bit of color using Tim Holtz' Slavaged Patina Oxide ink. I splattered additional ink with water and a paint brush.  
Each pine cone was given a bit of texture paste.  I used a small paint brush to apply it.  While it was still wet, I sprinkled glitter over it to give the appearance of snow. 
The background is a combination of vintage music paper and an embossed panel using the new Sweater Embossing Folder.  I tied a couple of jingle bells to the panel with twine, and added a few clear drops to finish off the card. 
For all of Whimsy's new products be sure to head on over to their site!









 

No comments: