Saturday, November 20, 2021

Whimsy Stamp's New Release!

Hello friends! Today is the weekend before Thanksgiving, and it is also Whimsy Stamp's new release!  
This new set called, Christmas Deer (Yes, I know, no reindeer on today's project! These are the sidekicks in the set! ;) is so stinking cute!
I mean look at this bunny and penguin! 
I colored both images with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out.  
I wanted to make some treat boxes for my coworkers at school, so my "go to" is the ATC Book Die Set. It is a perfect way to give little treats or a gift card!  I jazzed up the edges with some glossy accents and glitter.
For the front of the boxes I used papers from the SurReally Cool Christmas Slimline paper pack. and the Stained Glass Window Die to frame my cute critters.  I added Crackle texture paste to add a bit of "snow."  I added some silk ribbon, jingle bells, and a pom pom for the penguin's hat. 


 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Be sure to stop by Whimsy Stamps to see the full release!
It's an awesome one!

No comments: