Thursday, February 3, 2022

My Funny Valentine

Good morning!
I am on my second snow day as we saw about 10 inches of snow over the last 36 hours! 
It was a crazy amount of snow, but fortunately, I was able to work from home and not risk driving in it.
Today I have a Valentine's Day card using some fun new Whimsy Stamps! It was fun and a bit experimental. I have been using the metal dies as stencils. (Yesterday's post too!) I Gesso'd vintage book paper to a blue gingham paper from the 6 x 6 Mix n Match collection.  I then used the Slimline Hearts Background Die as a stencil with Crackle Texture Paste. 
Once it was dry I added some random water colors over it.  This adorable little pup is from the Doggie Valentine Friends.  I used my Zig Clean Color Markers and fussy cut him.   I stamped the sentiment on white card stock and cut the end at an angle. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Stop by Whimsy Stamps to check out all of the new products!



 

1 comment:

MUKat said...

What a cute idea. I always enjoyed your posts when you created for Crafty Secrets. You continue to inspire. Guess you didn't get to have the traditional snow day like in the past--I'm guessing you had some "virtual lessons" to do. Thanks for sharing your talents.