Monday, February 7, 2022

Your Love is Better Than Ice Cream!

Hello my crafty friends!
I hope you are all doing well!
I have a quick post today featuring some fun new products from Whimsy Stamps.  First is this adorable stamp set called, Doggie Valentine Friends.  It was stamped on water color paper with a no line ink.  I used the new Speckled Background Stamp, (I had masked off the pups before stamping) 
I Stamped the sentiment on one of the hearts I had die cut using the Heartbeats Die Set.  I popped it up with Crafty Foam Tape and added a teeny heart.  The yellow gingham paper is from the Mix N Match Paper Pack.   I love the smaller patterns perfect for card making!

It was 14 degrees here the other day....which seemed like a perfect day to get ice cream! LOL

Thank you friends, for stopping by today!












 

No comments: