Thursday, March 3, 2022

Ouchie!

Hello friends!
I've been home sick all week with some crazy virus.  It's been a long week of coughing, fever, headache, sore throat, and body aches.  I tested negative for CoVid twice and negative for strep.  I am on several things for the symptoms, but only time will allow me to heal from this thing I've got.
All my plans this week were canceled, but it has made me slow down and rest, which I needed.
So even though my illness doesn't require a band aid to fix, I thought today's card was somewhat appropriate! ;)
I used Whimsy Stamp's Big Boo Boo Slim Line Die set.  I cut my band aids in cool colors and adhered them on an angle.  I love how realistic they are! 
I also used the Big BooBoo Clear Stamp set.  I cut it out by hand and adhered directly over the Band Aids.  A red ribbon was added along with some clear sequins to finish it off. 
Just a quick post today friends! 







 

No comments: