Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Whimsy's New Release!!!

Good morning!
Whimsy Stamps has done it again! SO many new products, I don't know where to begin! First, this cute Hoppy Easter Bunny Stamp set! Can you say cuteness overboard?! I stamped it with Copic safe ink and colored it with Copics.  Whimsy is now part of the Hot Foil/Plate scene, and this girl couldn't be more thrilled!  I am a complete newbie so I kept it kind of simple! I used the new Mini Slim Notched Hot Foil plates and hot pink foil.  I love the look of the foiling, it makes the card look complete! 
Then to make things a bit more interesting, I used the new, It's Raining stencil.  I used it with a light blue ink, then shifted it and used it with a silvery glitter paste.  While it was wet I was able to wipe off any areas I didn't want it. I set it aside to dry and then decided while it was drying, to stamp another flower, cut it out and add it to the tea cup.  For a finishing touch I added a few X's and O's from the Hugs and Kisses Confetti Mix.  I added confetti to the center of my flower from the Spring Buzz Confetti Mix.
Thank you for stopping by today!












 

1 comment:

Becky said...

These little guys are adorable!