Friday, June 17, 2022

Sweet Home

Happy Friday to you!
I am sharing  a new card today using Whimsy Stamp's Moving In stamp set.   I had so much fun arranging this living room.  There are so many little parts to this set to really customize it the way you want! Everything was colored with Copic Markers.  I did add some soft grey stripes to the wall.   I was thinking of a wide paneling of some sort, not sure what it is called in the world of home decor.  ;)  The wood floor was created using the Slimline Fence Die set. 
I inked up the metal die with a dark brown ink on kraft paper.  I ran it through my die cutting machine and voila! I love the texture of this die! A couple of pearls were added to the pillows and a ribbon at the top. 
This card used minimal supplies, but I love how it turned out!
Check out the full release by heading over to Whimsy Stamps.
Have a great day!





 

No comments: