Saturday, August 27, 2022

Enjoy Life

Well, hello friends!
I made it through my first week of school! Yay me! ;) 
I would be lying if I said I wasn't exhausted though.  Getting up at 5 AM and being on my feet all day, did me in! Guess this 'ole body just needs to get used to it again!
I have a card using some older products from Whimsy Stamps.  I love all the new stuff, but sometimes my older sets need some love too. 
I used the Build a Fairy Garden Die set. Some of it was cut from colored card stock and some was colored with Copic markers. This scene was so cute it needed to be framed. So I used the Sprinkles Scallops Rectangle Dies. 
The sentiment is from the Good Luck Flowers stamp set.   For a finishing touch I added a few sequins and some clay flowers from the Spring Buzz Confetti Mix. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day!










 

No comments: